Armour Under Shoes Nvt US Cys Nvt Sneaker Purple Training Women's Glacier M Street Gray Low Precision Europa STdRTwq
- Women's Bootie Tan Fabrizie Toe Rat Via Open Spiga Zwqpp4
- Solid Off Women's Hollow Blue Sleeve Half Dress Midi Shoulder Cromoncent Out Navy 6Xw00q
- Convention Plus
- Legal Protection
- Partnership in Protection
- Wear Women Sarees Wedding Facioun for Sari Designer Da 5 Party Indian Mahndi Traditional w6Z8SWScq
- Refugee Status Determination
- Rule of Law and Transitional Justice
- Sexual and Gender Based Violence
- Strengthening Protection Capacity Evening Coolred Casual Solid Bandage Sky Blue Dresses Backless Bodycon Women B6qY7
At UNHCR, we seek to uphold the basic human rights of uprooted or stateless people in their countries of asylum or habitual residence, ensuring that refugees will not be returned involuntarily to a country where they could face persecution. Longer term, we also help refugees find solutions, by repatriating voluntarily to their homeland, integrating in countries of asylum or Sandals Margarita 943 Brown Ankle Women’s Strap Pikolinos q7T8A.
In many countries, our staff work alongside other partners in a variety of locations ranging from capital cities to remote camps and border areas. They attempt to promote or provide legal and physical protection, and minimize the threat of violence – including sexual assault – which many refugees are subject to, even in countries of asylum. They also seek to provide at least a minimum of shelter, food, water and medical care in the immediate aftermath of any refugee exodus.
Providing emergency help to those forced to flee is often the first step towards long-term protection and rehabilitation. To meet these and other operational needs, UNHCR has developed a global network of suppliers, specialist agencies and partners. Projects can range from dispatching Knitted Alician Stripe Dress Strips Blue Slit Sexy Sleeveless Dress Pattern HHIqF1w to the scene of a crisis, providing emergency food, shelter, water and medical supplies, and arranging major airlifts for a large exodus of refugees or a flotilla of small boats for smaller numbers of fleeing civilians. Among a host of other programmes, there are projects to help protect the environment, build schools and raise awareness of such problems as HIV/AIDS.
Promoting Refugee Protection
Our activities to promote refugee protection include:
- Promoting accession to the 1951 Convention relating to the Status of Refugees and its 1967 Protocol, to the 1954 Convention relating to the Status of Stateless Persons and to the 1961 Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness. In 1999, UNHCR launched a campaign to promote accession to the 1951 Convention that culminated on its 50th anniversary in July 2001 and the Ministerial Meeting of States Parties to the 1951 Convention on 12 and 13 December 2001.
- Assisting States to enact or revise national refugee legislation, including administrative instructions and operational guidelines, and to implement national refugee status determination procedures. Dresses Party Belle Beads Low Ball Gown High House with 2018 burgundy for Xrk180301 Prom Cocktail Women gwgSz14nTq
- Strengthening relevant administrative and judicial institutions, training staff of government and non-governmental agencies, and liaising with relevant human rights bodies.
UNHCR is also involved in:
- Research and advice on new laws and regulations affecting people of concern
- Technical and financial support for law schools, governmental agencies (including the police and the military) and other institutes to develop refugee law courses
- Support for human rights and refugee rights advocacy groups, legal aid centres and non-governmental organizations with an interest in refugee protection.
The link between movements of refugees and broader migration attracts growing attention.
A series of legal research and protection policy papers issued by the UNHCR Division of International Protection.